Baked Oats with Peanut, Baobab and Chocolate Stars
If you think oatmeal is boring, think again. With a touch of creativity, you can make this simple ingredient the star of a tonnes of amazing recipe ideas.
Here is an idea by Steph’s Gluten Free Bakes to get you inspired.
- 50g gluten free oats - 1 tsp baking powder - 1 tsp SACO Baobab powder - 125ml milk - Cookie dough peanut butter - Chocolate stars - Cinnamon and mixed spice - Sprinkles
How to Make Baked Oats with Peanut, Baobab and Chocolate Stars
1. Place all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix
1. Transfer to a greased ramekin
2. Bake for 20 minutes then insert a toothpick in the middle. If it comes out clean, then the baked oats is ready
3. Add a tsp of cookie dough peanut butter
4. Decorate with chocolate stars and sprinkles
5. Serve warm
Have you made something delicious with SACO Baobab Powder?
Share your creation with us on Instagram and tag @sacosuperfoods